The RVers: Double DVD Bundle
The RVers: Double DVD Bundle
BOTH seasons of the #1 ranked hit TV series now available for you to add to your DVD collection.
Exclusive DVD Bonus Content: Features exclusive "On The Road" segments not seen on Discovery Channel
- - Learning to Drive an RV – Part 1: Peter teaches Caitlin to drive a massive motorhome – his – with the naive hope that he’ll get it back from the rookie driver unscathed
- A Sense of Community: Tightly knit but dispersed, how meeting strangers can quickly turn to establishing lifelong friendships
- On-The-Road: Pat and Chris and their unique Unicat
- - Learning to Drive an RV – Part 2: We find out how Caitlin does when she finally has the chance to drive Peter’s home-on-wheels in busy Southern California traffic
- Mobile Internet 101: Cherie and Chris uncover the (often very complicated) secrets of staying connected while roaming across the country
- On-The-Road: Tom and Caitlin Morton
- - Choosing an RV – Drivables: Is there such as thing as too many choices? Yup! But Anthony helps narrow down the options that can seem so daunting, so often, to so many
- Boondocking – Living Off the Grid: John wonders how is living without being connected to power, water, or plumbing even possible much less a commonly preferred way to RV?
- On-The-Road: Matt the Rock Star and Newbie RVer
- - Choosing an RV – Towables: Yes, you CAN take it with you. Just hook it up to your bumper, right? Well, that depends. Anthony learns about towables, both massive and tiny
- The Power of RV Batteries: Tom sciences things up as he teaches us about the many kinds of battery technologies and which are best for mobile living
- RV Gear: Peter shows us why certain encountered gadgets can have you choosing between paying now… or paying later!
- On-The-Road: Technomadia’s Cherie and Chris
- - On the Level: Peter and John show us why not having a level RV can melt the ice cream in your freezer. No kidding… it’s that serious!
- When to DIY and When to Get Help: Not handy? Well, you’d be surprised how handy you can be when there are no other options! But there are times when getting some help is the right thing to do
- Making an RV Your Own - Mattresses: If anyone needs their beauty sleep it’s Anthony, but it’s not that easy when as he learns about the shortcomings of standard RV beds
- On-The-Road: Chef Martin and Gail
- - Tires – Your Rubber Safety Buffer: John explains why tires are so important being the only thing between your home on the road and the road itself!
- Touring Alaska: Tom and Cait trek to the edge of the world with dozens of RVers as part of a massive Alaskan caravan.
- On-The-Road: RV Geeks’ Peter and John
- - RVing with Pets: Nothing makes an RV feel more like home than sharing the lifestyle with your furry family members. But if you’re not careful, it can be a nightmare for them, you, and your neighbors!
- Working Age RVers: Xscapers’ Travis and Melanie Carr discuss how the fastest growing demographic in RVing have their work/life balance just right.
- On-The-Road: RVers creator and host Anthony Nalli
- - Entertainment 101: Sure RVing is about the great outdoors, but Cherie and Chris explain how can you scratch that binge watching itch when rainy days keep you inside?
- Boondocking Newbies: Peter pulls the plug on Anthony and Matt as they embark on true off-the-grid RVing for the first time – a far cry from the constant full hook-ups Anthony has become accustomed to!
- On-The-Road: Authors Marc and Julie Bennett of RV Love
- - International RVing: Peter and John explain several of the unique aspects of RVing from driving to electrical to sewer while on a beautiful journey through Italy.
- RV Etiquette: Tom and Cait hilariously cover a pretty thorough list of very helpful “Do’s” and not-so-nice “Don’ts” in this can’t miss segment!
- On-The-Road: Heath and Alyssa Padgett (and their very special new addition)
- - RVing with Friends: Spending time with friends is great. But camping with them is pretty darn close to living together. The Geeks and Mortons find a way to strike a balance without striking each other!
- RV Electrical: Tom and John explain the basics of how different parts of the RV use power and how the sources of that power manage to keep up to the demand.
- Towing 101: Peter learns about the various ways RVers can bring their family car along for the ride.
- On-The-Road: Adam and Celine of The RVers Family
- - Disabled RVers: There are million excuses not to do something. Jim and Mica are an inspiring couple who teach us that none of them are enough to keep you from living and enjoying your life.
- Solar Power: Free, available, and very effective, John and Peter share the power of solar power.
- On-The-Road: Brian and Melissa of RV with Tito
- - Conquering Alaska: Tom and Cait take us through their epic Alaskan expedition as they live out the lifelong dream of many RVers in grand and spectacular fashion.
- RV Insurance: Anthony learns about the ins and outs RV insurance from the family that, well, invented it.
- On-The-Road: Mary Van Compernole (AKA Jason “Gone with the…” Wynn’s mom)